BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Flourishes!

Got another project to work on from Alex...just some simple signage, but I wanted to do something that was gonna have some real fun flair to it...and since he's going for an 1800s-ish (the 'ish' gives me a LOT of liberty here) visual scheme, I wanted to play with some flourishes, but incorporate the steampunk vibe we're also trying to go with...ergo, the gears and cogs. I'm finally starting to get a feel for Illustrator, and that makes me happy!

Here are some mockups:




In other news, I finally got my Blackjack II working (OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!) and can not WAIT to take it for a spin. Also (finally) picked up Lost Odyssey, so I'm preparing myself for the first 4-disc XBOX 360 game yet.

1 comments:

amandangerous said...

Beautiful! Just Beautiful... I might have to hire you one day.

And you will love Lost Odyssey. It warmed my heart to play.