BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Photoshoot with Eric B.

It's been a while since I've updated this...I need to be a little bit more dilligent.

So I opened up an account on Model Mayhem when I moved up here to Seattle, and my page eventually got noticed by a photographer here in Seattle, Eric Braziunas.

We got to do a fun shoot to work on his fashion portfolio, and so I could have SOMETHING in mine. It was a fun learning-first-shoot experience. Here are some picks:

mmshoot1081013_MG_2000_Edit

mmshoot1081013_MG_1991_Edit

mmshoot1081013_MG_2034_Edit_2

mmshoot1081013_MG_2050_Edit_2_Edit_Edit

As you can see, this guy is a genius with lighting...he did some amazing stuff!

Looking forward to getting to shoot with my friend Cathy Michalski here soon...
..........I've got a couple things I'm trying to get working on, so there should be some more stuff to upload here soon.