BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Brown Paper

So I was just flipping through a number of friends' blogs and found that a few had linked back to me (thanks, chums!)...upon doing so, though, I realized that I had a number of new sketches that haven't been posted since...I could've sworn that I had, but apparently not!

Not much of an explanation for many of these. Mostly just practice, and morning coffee-shop sketches. I'm buying a MacBook Pro this weekend (FINALLY), and hopefully with the advent of new technology, new (mobile) inspiration will follow.

flying

Raphael

Fishcher

Lucius

Also, I finally got my first Tattoo up at Slave to the Needle, here in Seattle. Nancy, a visiting artist from Australia was the one to ink me. Thanks, Nancy! I'd love to have ya ink me again!

I should hopefully start back into school for fall quarter, but in the meantime, I'm rewarding myself with this damn laptop, and in search of someone to redo this God-awful website design.

0 comments: